Residential: 13.8 cents/kWh *Commercial: 9.7 cents/kWh **
1) Before you ENROLL grab your most current electric bill and calculate your saving, see Savings Calculator
2) Email a PDF copy of your most current electric bill all pages to: info@GroupRateElectricity.com
3) For a Switch order you do not need to call your current electric company to Stop/Cancel your power because we will do that for you.
4) The Membership Fee for a Residential account is $180 per 6-months management and it is paid up front with a credit card.
5) The Membership Fee for a Commercial account is $500 per 12-months management and it is paid up front with a credit card.
6) The Membership Fee is paid back by savings generally within 3-months and in many cases within 1-month.
7) If you are currently in a contract and you break it, your electric company will charge you a Cancellation Fee. But, if your saving is much more compared to the Cancellation Fee and the Membership Fee combined than breaking your contract is a smart choice.