Residential: 7.0 cents/kWh*Commercial: 4.8 cents/kWh**
1) Calculate your savings, see the Savings Calculator.
2) If you are currently in a contract and you break it, your electric company will charge you a Cancellation Fee. But, if your saving is much more compared to the Cancellation Fee and Membership Fee combined than breaking your contract is a "smart" choice.
3) For a switch order, you don't need to call your electric company to stop and cancel your power because we will do that for you.
4) Email to us all pages of your current electric bill to: info@GroupRateElectricity.com or take picture and text to: 972-322-1262.
5) Enter the REFERRER'S Name & Phone on the Enrollment Form.
6) The Residential Membership Fee is $180 per 6-months Management and it is paid up front with credit card.
7) The Commercial Membership Fee is $500 per 12-months Management and it is paid up front with credit card.