Residential: 9.4 cents/kWh *Commercial: 6.5 cents/kWh **
1) Before you ENROLL Calculate Your Savings - Savings Calculator
2) Email a PDF copy all pages of your most current electric bill to: info@GroupRateElectricity.com
3) For a switch order you do not need to call your current electric company to stop/cancel your power because we will do that for you.
4) The membership fee for a residential account is $180 per 6-months management and it is paid up front with a credit card.
5) The membership fee for a commercial account is $500 per 12-months management and it is paid up front with a credit card.
6) The membership fee is paid back by savings within 3-months and in many cases within 1-month.
7) If you are currently in a contract and you break it, your electric company will charge you a Cancellation Fee. But, if your saving is much more compared to the Cancellation Fee and the Membership Fee combined than breaking your contract is a smart choice.